The Workers Compensation Regulation 2016 replaces the 2010 Regulation as of the 1st September 2016.
- Excludes an “unused” 2010 provision allowing two or more employers to establish shared return-to-work programs.
- Has been updated to reflect post-2010 reforms to workers’ compensation and legal profession legislation;
- Accurately references other legislative instruments;
- Removes unnecessary clauses;
- Improves the wording of clauses “where there was unclear interpretation”; and
- Incorporates amendments made to the 2010 Regulation earlier this year